Education1. University of Malaya, BSc Microbiology, 3.73, 2011
2. University of Malaya, PhD Virology, (to complete in 2016)
ExperienceHome tutor for 5 years of primary schools, secondary schools
Subject GRE Biology: 600/800
I would love to be a tutor to gain experience in education and research in relevant fields and to apply those skills in my future undertakings in educational discipline as well as in research.
Some activities and programme:
• Facilitator of Bronze Interactive Camp Program (ARPRM) 2014 (15 & 16 August 2014)
• Director of Carrier Talk (2010) University Malaya
• Administration Executive for Student Leadership Convention 2009 (3th June till 7th June 2009) University of Malaya
• Attended a certificate Programme for Communication Styles & Interpersonal Communication Workshop 2009/2010 (2009) University of Malaya
• Attended a certificate Programme for Personal Branding Workshop 2009/2010 (2009) University of Malaya
• Facilitator of Chem Friends Programme (2007/2008) Penang Matriculation College
HobbiesI graduated in bachelor of degree in Microbiology. I have graduated in first class honours degree in the year 2011 from University of Malaya, Malaysia. Currently I am finishing my PhD in Virology at University of Malaya as well. I have knowledge in tutoring for the past 5 years.
Hence, I gain experience by involving in non-governmental organizations (The International Forum for Information Technology in Tamil (INFITT)) and other activities such as educational workshop and trainings (Education personal development programme for primary, secondary and university students, Moral Quiz organized by University of Malaya). I am a versatile person, who loves challenges and competitions in order to achieve my goals and targets. As a responsible person, I ensure to complete my task with full of effort, passion and within the duration given. I am a fast learner, hardworking, discipline, and possess good inter-personal skills. I am able to get along well with all groups of people and my weakness is being a perfectionist.
Currently living in Petaling Jaya
Neuroscience, GRE Subject Test in Biology, Life Sciences, Marine Biology, Materials Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Neurobiology, Laboratory, PCAT Biology, SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M, Science, Science, Virology, Public Health, Evolution, Biology, Genetics, General Biology, Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, Ecology, Developmental Biology, Cell Biology, Biotechnology, 8th Grade Science, 7th Grade Science, 5th Grade Science, Immunology, 6th Grade Science, 4th Grade Science, 3rd Grade Science
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.